Part of our service offering to our clients include:
- Receive a copy of all correspondence Centrelink/DVA send to you
- Respond directly back to Centrelink/DVA with current superannuation and investment balances that we manage for you
- Complete the annual Centrelink/DVA income and assets update (and ensure it is updated correctly on Centrelink/DVA’s system)
- Confirm that any changes made by Centrelink/DVA are accurate and we keep them up to date on the your situation
- We contact Centrelink/DVA directly about any concerns we or you have – saving you hours they would have otherwise spent on hold.
The Centrelink & DVA specialist
Centrelink & DVA Liaison
Kerry joined the Integrity One team in April 2017. Kerrie specialises in dealing with Centrelink on behalf of our clients requiring this service. This can range from completion of applications for benefits to updating clients records.
Out of work Kerrie is kept very busy with the family business and her children.